Friday, April 23, 2010

Gospel, and Soul Music by: Marcus




Gospel and soul music, mainly gospel, helps me to relieve stress. It helps me meditate, and let out feelings. The three main gospel artist that i love are Kirk Franklin, Erica and Tina Camble AKA Mary Mary, and Marvin Sap. Their music touches my heart.

They have their own way of worshiping when it comes down to their music weather it hip hop, soft and mellow, or hard core, more into worship. I also have three main soul and R&B artist. they are Alisha Keys, Musiq Soulchild, and Maxwell.

Allot of times these types of music helps you to set your mind on peace and love. most of gospel music comes from the word of god, which is the Holt Bible. it helps me to just forget about my troubles, and forget about my worries, and have joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment