Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Butterfly Enterprises® By: Tony


My paycheck was $260 dollars this December. That was from my work with Butterfly Enterprises.
Butterfly Enterprises is a student-run business that produces embroidery, jewelry, napkins, and note cards. The business is supervised by three very dedicated volunteers. Students along with the volunteers go to different events around San Diego County to sell their products. Then on Wednesdays, make the things people ordered.

I have stuck with Butterfly Enterprises for almost a year not only for the fat paycheck, but for the lessons I've learned such as: patience, self reliance, people skills, and a work ethic. Even though I will be leaving Monarch for a regular high school I hope to continue working for the business.

No comments:

Post a Comment