Friday, June 4, 2010

Leaaaving middle schoooL ; heeeeLLO high school BY ` hajinne


- This year was fun even though I spent half of MY year at Monarch . I will really miss Ms. Harwood & Mr. Barron . They were the coooolest teachers ever ! I hope that MY high school is the best year ever besides 8th grade. I am looking forward to making NEW friends & meeting NEW teachers . I also hope that I make the cheerleading team . I think it's going to be pretty cool going to high school even though its going to be harder middle school . I learned alot in middle school like alberga & things like that but also i 'm leaving my immature side of me behind and becoming a young lady. I truly think I changed alot . I learned how to ingore people espically BOYS when they get annoying . I'm sad that I am leaving 8th grade for know , but happy to meet NEw people & do NEW things .

No comments:

Post a Comment