Friday, June 4, 2010

8th grade by: Chelsea

For the past 363 days that Ive been in 8Th grade Ive learned allot and met allot of interesting people. the most interesting people that i met in 8Th grade are probably Mr.Jim. he teaches my class, poetry, Jen: she is apart of tkf she teaches us about gang violence, Tanya: she runs a program called VeloYouth that my class has been lucky enough to participate in.
out of all the people that Ive met in my life the most valued one in my heart is Ms.Harwood. she has helped me when i was feeling sad, mad, or just not in the mood and i can actually say that she been one of the most positive influences in my life. thank you so much for being there for me. Another person i would like to mention who also helped me in my 8Th grade troubles is Mr.B my T.A. he is also been there to help me with some of my hard times.
P.S. i will miss everyone that i have had the opportunity to met.

No comments:

Post a Comment