Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Why i like Abstract Art by Nicholas Murphey



I like abstract art. I don't really know why, but it looks cool and creative. I think that some kind of art you can tell how the artist felt when they did it.

Artist aren't the only ones that can do abstract art! Any one can do abstract art because if you're felling sad, lonly, mad, are how ever you feel , all you have to do is have a piece of paper and probably a paint brush. I also like abstract art because the artist's want to make you think what's in the picture.

I think a good artist is Wassily Kandinsky. I think he painted most of his art in Germany. Unfortunately he died in December 13, 1944, he died at the age of 74. He was also born in moscow.

There are many different abstract artists in the world, but for me, I like Wassily Kandinsky, he's a good artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment